A corporate company in ACCRA seeks dynamic candidates fluent in Portuguese, Spanish and French Available for a full-day corporate workshop in Accra on Saturday 14th July 2018.
• With a good knowledge in human rights, law and regulations in childcare and education, the candidate will have to be part of the translators’ workshop team in Accra.
• With good skill in spontaneous reading, translating and answering questions from a Corporate working Team. This is a full day job.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The ideal candidate should have some work experience in a translations Corporation.
• Candidate must have a reference (Language Translation certificate or any related document).
• Candidate should have the skill set of simultaneous translation.
• Candidate must have experience of working with young people and/or human rights with preferred based language.
• Candidate must have a corporate appearance and able to show strong leadership skills.
• The candidate has to be dynamic, autonomous and hardworking.
Sat 15th to Mon 17th June 2019.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified and interested applicants are invited to send their applications (CV)to the Human Resources Manager with the subject line – XXXX LANGUAGE XX TRANSLATOR XXXX to:
31 May, 2019