Purpose of the Role
• Work under supervision and responsibilities include supporting and performing administrative and billing functions within the Accounting department. Will provide customer service, general administrative, billing and data entry support including; but not limited to, ensure all billing is processed accurately and timely; as well as, aiding in any necessary reports and reconciliations.
• Know and understand the Company Operations Procedures, the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies.
• Ensure all billing is accurate and contains all necessary information.
• Ensure all customer contract and special requirements are met before issuing for FAN / BOL.
• Process FAN / BOL in ERDMS in a timely manner.
• Send Billing reports to Head of Finance & Admin, Head of Operations, Clients etc. via mail.
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as needed.
• Resolve disputes in a timely manner, including communication with clients, sales and operations.
• File billing related documents.
• Perform day-to-day assigned administrative tasks.
• Expected to work 40 hours a week but overtime may be required.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and participate in special projects as assigned by the supervisor or manager within the physical constraints of the job.
• Reconciliation of Billing figures with Gate registers and Meter Totalizer readings on daily basis.
• Timely and accurate execution of FAN & BOL generation to ensure smooth flow of BRVs for loading.
• No deviations in the daily billing figure w.r.t. gantry meter totalizer reading and gate register records.
• Perform his role/ duties as per Emergency Response Plan.
• Accurate and on time reporting (daily / weekly/ monthly / quarterly etc.)
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/ Skills Required
• HND / Graduate
• 2-3 years of related experience in any other Oil Terminal
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Attention to detail, and the ability to maintain accuracy while maintaining a fast with quality, steady work pace is essential.
• Good computer skills and Microsoft Office software knowledge.
• Billing or accounts payable experience.
• Must have basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills. Ability to interpret and follow a variety of instructions.
• Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel and clients.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to learn and use internal computer software system.
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
• Great organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate well with customers, transporters, BRV crew etc.
How To Apply For the Job
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to:
22 November, 2021