A giant in the construction and building materials supply industry with over 30 years’ experience in operations and existence. We have branches all over Ghana to our credit and a workforce of over 200 employees.
• Forge and repair variety of metal articles as specified by work orders, diagrams, or sample parts.
• Heat metal stock in blacksmiths forge or furnace.
• Hammer stock into specified size & shape on blacksmiths anvil or positions stock on anvil of power hammer and depresses pedal to hammer stock with varying force rapidity.
• Forge-weld metal parts by heating hammering them together.
• Temper or anneal forged articles.
• Record type of repair or fabrication of tools or machine components performed during work shift
to maintain daily activity report records.
Cut, assemble, and weld metal parts, using arc or acetylene welding equipment.
Qualification Required & Experience
• NVTI or any relatively certificate with at least 2 years working experience
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
30 September, 2023