A Reputable Pharmaceutical Company is seeking to recruit a suitable, motivated and results oriented Person for the Position below. JOB TITLE:
BOILER TECHNICIAN REPORTS TO:
UTILITY OFFICER JOB PURPOSE
• To operate and maintain all utility equipment in order to provide efficient services to manufacturing and other departments of the company KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensures the efficient operation of the boiler plant for effective distribution of steam.
• Reads pressure gauge and notes differences or malfunctioning in pressure and takes necessary action to ensure safe running of the boiler plant.
• Responsible for keeping effective records on the boiler plant in order to maintain good history of the plant and the flow of information
• Responsible for daily routine checks on the boiler plant to avoid sudden breakdown.
• Ensures that all maintenance works on the boiler plant are carried out with minimal supervision and at a lower cost.
• Ensures steam and other services are supplied promptly and efficiently.
• Ensures that there is always enough fuel to fire boiler plant and the stand by generators.
• Briefs immediate supervisor and the Plant Engineer in the event of any unusual developments.
• To perform welding, machining and fabrication works.
• Ensures fugitive wastes are dislodged
• Ensures daily inspection and maintenance works at sewage are carried out
• Performs other duties as assigned by the manager or senior staff. COMPETENCIES
• Must be able to read gauges, thermometers and venturi meters / orifice meter
• Must be computer literate
• Must have good knowledge in pumps
• Must have good communication and team work skills.
• Must be willing to learn and upgrade his/her self.
• Must have a good welding and fabrication skills Qualification Required & Experience
• Mechanical Engineering Technician III (MET III) (Plant Option) with at least 2 years related experience.
• Or Mechanical Engineering Technician II (MET II) with at least 5 years’ experience Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should please send their application letters and CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
25 May, 2022
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.