• Responsible for planning, organizing and managing bookstore activities; developing and implementing the store’s operating procedures; as well as recommending appropriate related policies.
• He/she is in charge of preparing and managing yearly bookstore budgets; managing and maintaining the bookstore accounting records, and hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating personnel.
• Supervise staff in accounting functions and ordering books, supplies, and related merchandise; arrange advertising materials; as well as oversee the planning, supervision, and maintenance of stock and inventory.
• Prepare a variety of reports and correspondences, resolve client issues associated with merchandise; and represent the bookstore at regional and national meetings.Oversee the receipt and transfer of cash receipts to the proper office; decide in pricing merchandise; and ensure the store is profitable by increasing sales and keeping costs low.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Management, Marketing or related Field.
How To Apply For the Job
Send your detailed CV to:
31 October, 2019