• Ensuring quality and consistency across all branches.
• Stock Control and inventory levels at all branches.
• Regular and random auditing of stock.
• Spot checks at all branches.
• Daily, weekly and monthly reports for all branches.
• Daily transactions and lodgments at all branches.
• Acting in the absence of Branch Managers.
• Assisting Directors on issues regarding imports.
• Assist the Directors in envisioning the future direction and development of the company
• Liaising with the Head of Business Development and Marketing to advice Directors on competitive strategy analysis, market trends and new client acquisition.
• any other duty as assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, marketing, finance or related field.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
• Willing to travel up to 75 percent of the time.
• Strong analytical skills.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
30 June, 2019