Mepe Area Rural Bank Limited is looking for an experienced and qualified person to be considered for appointment as Branch Manager Position:
Branch Manager Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree in Banking & Finance, Marketing or Economics with at least Five (5) years working experience, two (2) of which must be at a Management Level. WORK EXPERIENCE Applicant must have knowledge in:
• Providing leadership in steering the affairs of the branch in order to achieve the set goals of the Bank.
• Coordinate and control operational activities of the Branch
• Ensure the profitability of the branch
• Ensure acquisition and retention of customers by delivering the best service
• Be responsible for staff management at the branch
• Ensure the timely submission of regulatory and prudential returns to various recipients.
• Preparing strategic plans, annual financial projections, and any other plans and programs that will impact positively the profitability of the branch
• Perform any other activities that will be assigned to you by the Head, Operations/ Business Development Location:
Mepe, Volta Region How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications By Email: [email protected]
By Post: – The Chief Executive Officer Mepe Area Rural Bank Limited P.O Box 1, Mepe, Volta Region Closing Date:
20 January, 2022