We are a well established leading player in the freight and logistics sector and growing rapidly in Ghana and within the sub region, we are seeking to recruit Branch Manager Roles Definition & Accountabilities
• General Management: as a management representative at the branch collaborates with senior leadership to ensure alignment of company systems and procedures for the Takoradi operations.
• Ensures Operational Excellence by applying the most appropriate planning, monitoring, evaluation techniques to ensure operational programmes are delivered to very high quality standards.
• Organisational and People Matters; in conjunction with relevant heads, ensures appropriate manpower consistent with the branch’s requirement; and ensures their development
• Relationship: maintains external contact with the appropriate public and private sectors. Qualification Required & Experience
• A first degree in Business Administration from a recognised university. An MBA or suitable equivalent from a recognized university will be an advantage.
• A minimum work experience of ten years with 5 years at senior management level. Location:
Takoradi How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should submit a one page cover note and CV-maximum four pages with contacts of two referees to the e-mail address below: [email protected]
The subject should state the role you are applying for. Closing Date:
30 April, 2022