A reputable rural bank in the Ashanti Region is looking for experienced and suitably qualified persons to be considered for the following vacant position: Branch Manager Job Summary:
• Provide leadership in steering the affairs of the branch in order to achieve the set goals of the Branch
• Ensure acquisition and retention of customers by delivering the best service
• Be responsible for staff management at the branch
• Ensure the timely submission of regulatory and prudential returns to various recipients.
• Prepare annual financial projections, and any other plans and programs that will positively impact the profitability of the branch
• Perform any other activities that will be assigned to you by the Head of Operations. Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree in Banking & Finance, Marketing or Economics with at least five (5) years experience, two (2) of which must be at a Management Level.
• Knowledge of T24 Banking application
• Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
• ACIB and Masters will be an added advantage Location:
Ashanti Region How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and detailed CVs with copies of Certificates via Email to: [email protected] Closing Date:
25 August, 2022