• Acts as a representative for Corporate and Executive Management Team to effectively communicate the company positions, corporate goals and objectives, as well as key business unit initiatives and objectives.
• Provides strategic communication counsel to business unit leaders regarding initiatives that drive performance in the division and its critical functions.
• Develops and implements communications strategies on key business unit initiatives, including outlining objectives and strategies, creating appropriate messaging, managing timelines and project deadlines and managing client contributions and expectations.
• Master relevant industry and business unit information.
• Lead end-to-end communications initiatives for a variety of external audiences, ensuring key message delivery, engagement, positive brand affinity and leadership credibility
• Develop and execute communications and media relations strategies that generate publicity
Pitch and place other media spokespersons on national and local television news, and in top print and online outlets
• Respond to inbound media requests and help prepare leadership for media interviews
• Develop communications strategies for managing challenges and any potential crises possible for a young and growing business.
• Conduct regular news scans on industry trends, competitors, news-jacking opportunities, and develop reactive and proactive press pitches
• Prepare PR reports for internal and external stakeholders by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing campaign results and data
• Managing the company's social media platforms.
• Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc. Communications, Marketing, or other related courses.
• MBA and other related professional courses is an added advantage.
• At least 5 years of PR experience at an agency and/or in-house, managing all functions of PR, including major announcements, product launches and consumer pitching
How To Apply For The Job
CV and cover letter should be sent to:
28 June, 2020