• The successful candidate for this role will join our Marketing Communication team as Brands & Consumer Research Manager in the Marketing Department.
• (S)He will report to the Head, Brand Management and will be responsible for the development of market research objectives to help the organisation achieve its strategic goals.
• The successful candidate will also analyze complex research requests to provide actionable recommendations to management. Key Responsibilities
• Research market conditions and conduct feasibility studies to determine market demand for existing and new products or services.
• Research market and competitive pricing trends that impact the competitive positioning of the Company’s product offerings.
• Gather, analyze, and compare competitor data and pricing to that of the organization.
• Prepare reports, including charts and graphs, and present recommendations to management.
• Analyze complex research requests to provide actionable recommendations.
• Collect and analyze research data from surveys and other primary sources.
• Develop and assist in conducting surveys and focus groups to analyze customer purchasing patterns, preferences, and organizations image.
• Track marketing communication effectiveness and efficiency.
• Review proposals and recommend selection of thirdparty market research companies.
• Conduct spot checks on all field research projects (especially those conducted by thirdparty market research companies) to validate findings and ensure data integrity.
• Conduct regular reviews of all data sources and suppliers to ensure quality control.
• Monitor and control research budget within predetermined limits.
• Using inputs from overall datadriven leadership, drive strategic planning and operational direction for the entire business. Qualification Required & Experience
• A university degree in any field but with emphasis on Business Studies, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related discipline
• A minimum of three (3) – Five (5) years of Market Research experience
• Strong command of primary, secondary, and quantitative methodologies and procedures
• Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modelling and analysis
• Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS/SAS
• Technical knowledge of IT and communications products and services desired.
• Good project management background. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject. Closing Date:
20 August, 2021
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.