Homes For All Co. Ltd
Building and Construction
Job Vacancy For Building Technologist At Homes For All Co. Ltd
A reputable real estate company in Ghana is searching for a Building Technologist to manage the construction and delivery of their housing projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
• Determine labour requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
• Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes and other regulations.
• Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects,consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
• Obtain all necessary permits and licences.
• Direct and supervise workers.
• Select, contract, and. oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as painting or plumbing.
• Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
• Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
• Plan, organise, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities and systems.
• Investigate damage, accidents or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
• Direct acquisition of land for construction projects.
Salary is very attractive.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The suitable candidates should possess a degree in Building Technology with not less than 4 years experience in the field.
How To Apply For The Job
You can send your CV and application letter to:-
or mail to:
Homes For All Co. Ltd,
P. O. Box MP 4474,
Call the administrator on:- 0303-962160 for more details
Closing Date: 02 December, 2015