A reputable real estate company in Ghana is searching for a Building Technologist to manage the construction and delivery of their housing projects. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
• Determine labour requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
• Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes and other regulations.
• Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects,consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
• Obtain all necessary permits and licences.
• Direct and supervise workers.
• Select, contract, and. oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as painting or plumbing.
• Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
• Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
• Plan, organise, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities and systems.
• Investigate damage, accidents or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
• Direct acquisition of land for construction projects.
Salary is very attractive. Qualification Required & Experience
• The suitable candidates should possess a degree in Building Technology with not less than 4 years experience in the field. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
You can send your CV and application letter to:- [email protected]
or mail to: Homes For All Co. Ltd, P. O. Box MP 4474, Mamprobi, Accra.
Call the administrator on:- 0303-962160
for more details Closing Date:
02 December, 2015