KPMG's Client, a well known private institution , part of a European Multinational in the manufacturing sector invites applications from highly qualified and result oriented professionals for the following position as Business Controller Job Summary
• Reporting to the Finance Director, the role holder will manage, control and advice on the financial business practices within the marketing, Sales and manufacturing areas Key Responsibilities:
• Actively support the complete and timely reporting of data and business intelligence in both monthly and quarterly actuals as well as target setting for budget and estimate purposes.
• Implement the annual planning and budget rounds to satisfy corporate guidelines.
• Organize, optimize and analyze information flows
• Advise management with respect to financial policy, annual plans, risks and general coordination
• Lead arid proactively participate in projects or coordination of sub-projects from a financial perspective
• Lead and share best practices and case studies within the company Qualification Required & Experience Professional and Academic Qualification
• Masters in Business Economics, Accountancy and Post Academic Controlling Experience:
• A minimum of seven (7) years relevant experience in Business Controlling in an international environment or company Essential and Desirable Criteria:
• Fluent written and spoken English PC literate: advanced Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with financial reporting tools (preferable SUN systems or JD Edwards)
• Multidisciplinary and multicultural understanding
• Good knowledge of relevant Legal and Tax aspects Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send your application with a detailed CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
24 February, 2020
Please indicate in the subject of the email the role you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.