We are currently recruiting for the position mentioned as Business Development & Account Director with working knowledge in the advertising industry. The suitable candidate should be able to demonstrate experience in Preparing and winning pitches across many disciplines
Qualification Required & Experience
Qualified applicant shall perform the duties that are detailed below that include (but not limited to);
• Leading the development and implementation of the overall organization strategy.
• Providing leadership to position the agency as a market leader within the
• Developing strategic planning to advance the agency's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth.
• Build, inspire and nurture a strong client service team, ensuring daily, weekly and monthly reports and schedules are adhere to.
• Provide oversight and ensure that opportunities for new business are developed, pursued and converted.
• Led pitches and new business activity, ensuring optimum success.
• 'Build strong partnerships with the senior creative and planning leaders and then departments, to ensure the agency delivers award-winning work that will generate measurable business returns lot our clients.
• Promote the agency's culture and long-term strategy.
• Help to shift the agency's relationships with clients from pure service delivery to become partners.
• Ensured that all functional activities were carried out in accordance with business strategies and the company's vision and values.
• implement strategic action plans, build capabilities and provide direction to drive resource allocation and ordination that achieve its objectives. 'Responsible lot new business creation across communication disciplines, improve client retention and brand strategy. Built strong client relationships that ensure that the agency retain business.
• Develop clients' brand and communication strategies which will enable the active team to develop compelling and insightful creative.
• Guide the creative process by ensuring that the creative team adhered to requirements of clients' briefs.
• Developed new business proposals and lead client pitches that will bring new client on boarding.
• Ensure that clients are continuously updated and corrective action taken to address gaps identified.
How To Apply For The Job
To apply for the above position and join our passionate team with career development opportunities, Please send your CV and cover letter plus passport picture to:
26 February, 2020