A reputable company in the oil and gas industry based in Takoradi is searching for a suitably qualified Ghanaian ,goal-oriented and result-driven person with the requisite qualification for appointment to the position as Business Development and Client Services Manager Overall Job Purpose:
Responsible for the execution and monitoring of the Business and management of all projects under supervision. Planning and overseeing new marketing Initiatives. Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities while maintaining old clients; by collaborating with relevant departments to better address client needs. Providing regular updates to higher management. Also responsible for dealing with & resolving all client service related issues for the company. Core Responsibilities
• Ensure that all/most of client related issues are resolved within the shortest time by most appropriate means and increasing the value of current customers.
• Implement Management solutions, by understanding the necessities of internal clients and
• Proposing the best solution for each case.
• Sustain and Improve the Routine Process Management system through mapping, optimization and periodic revision of the Management System documents, such as: policies, manuals, Procedures and work instructions, as well as the definition and monitoring of process results
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings leading to new business opportunities.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives to increase client base while researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Generate and Present monthly progress reports on target achievements to BOD/CE0
• Organizing training seminars to enable clients to fully utilize company service offers and educate clients on company products.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Responding to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
• Cultivating solid relationships with clients through the provision of exceptional after.sales service.
• Coordinate with relevant departments to implement strategic ways of better immune client needs and advising management on same.
• Maintaining, an accurate record of all existing and potential clients Qualification Required & Experience
• BSC/ BA in Marketing, Admin or related field
• A degree or basic course in Engineering (Mechanical/Petroleum/Chemical) is an added advantage.
• Masters, MBA or Post Graduation in Business Management, Project Management, Administration Relevant Experience:
• 2 — 3 years' Experience in an engineering role within the oil and gas
• A minimum of one (1) year business development and client relationship management.
• 1-2 years' experience in project management.
• Proficient use of Microsoft office Suite.
• Proven record of innovation and a business development. Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• Must understand the company targets and ensure they are met whilst supporting business development
• Must understand the company corporate strategy and policy to ensure all actions are guided by it
• Must maintain a sound understanding of all statutory / regulatory requirements to ensure that the company remains fully compliant with focal regulations. Skills & Key Behaviours Required
• Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work in a team environment.
• Must be proactive, creative and confident. Location:
Takoradi How To Apply For The Job
All applications should be sent to: [email protected] Closing Date:
10 January, 2020