A Real Estate and Mortgage company located in Accra is hiring a Business Development and Corporate Affairs Manager.
• The Business Development and Corporate Affairs Manager.
• Interfaces between company and its stakeholders.
• Build a database of key stakeholders.
• Maintain good relationships with key partners
• Supervise office management activities and projects from beginning to end ensuring a smooth operation of the office within budgetary constraints.
• Research new funding sources and initiate discussions with prospective partners.
• Identify opportunities in the green space and advise company on how best to tap those opportunities.
• Provide support for the Deputy GM’s Office and double up as Chief of Staff for the GM’s Office.
• Plan and coordinate all aspects of company’s corporate affairs and office management processes, including but not limited to operationalizing office activities, managing interns, building systems, developing the national database, markets development activities such as partnerships management, acquisition of green building certifications for company’s portfolio projects, and collaboration with participating financial institutions, MMDAs, green certification and financing instructions and suppliers.
The business development responsibilities will include, among others:
• Leading the development of company’s Website and national Database from beginning to end in collaboration with the IT service providers.
• Scanning for and initiating conversations for new opportunities, designing roadmaps to communicate line of action affectively to the DGM and GM’s office.
• Developing high level presentations, technical reports, policy documents and strategy documents to include action plans and roadmaps.
• Leading the green/EDGE certification of all company portfolio projects.
• Cultivating a repository of information on green funding opportunities, as well as building and maintaining relationships with relevant contact offices in key donor and partner organizations.
• Undertaking high-level stakeholder engagement activities regionally to achieve the objectives of the company.
• Organizing and executing the Maiden National Mortgage Conference in Ghana.
• Contributing to risk management by proactively raising concerns and objections as needed about company’s strategy, goals, scope, deliverables, work plan and direction.
• Interact with, and brief board members, senior civil servants and policymakers on strategic documents, project plans, action plans and achievements.
The corporate affairs responsibilities will include, among others:
• Supporting General and Deputy General Manager’s office in planning and implementing the priorities outlined in company’s strategy document.
• Track and ensure completion of KPIs as outlined in the KPI document.
• General office management; oversee facilities management, maintenance services, event management, set up recycling and ensure renovations of the office is undertaken in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Provide line management of the administrative assistants and oversight over domestic workers at company.
• Organize management meetings, provide oversight for admin assistants to record clear-cut, active and specific agreements around decisions at the end of the meetings. Share minutes and action plans with the Management team in a timely manner. Act as M&E to ensure action actions and points are executed.
• Secretariat: Effectively manage the secretariat and be a primary point of contact for project sponsors, internal and external stakeholders (in person and virtually). This includes internal and external communication management.
• Working Missions/Visits: Oversee the organization of all company missions by administrative assistants.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should send cvs to:
08 April, 2023