Qualified and experienced Staff are urgently required to fill the vacant positions stated below in a reputable Business Development Organisation in Ghana with branches in 37 districts capitals
The Business Development and Marketing Manager, reporting directly to the General Manager, will lead the implementation of the Business Development Services (BDS) and Marketing activities of the organisation.
Key Functions & Responsibilities include:
• Plan, implement, coordinate and follow up on all the business development service activities of the organisation.
• Ensure activity implementation timeliness, efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of business development services
• Coordinate the delivery of business development services to clients, including training, business counselling, marketing support, mentorship, assistance to meet regulatory requirements and business
• Lead in the marketing drive of the organisation and provide marketing support to the Clients of the organisation.
• Search for jobs for the organisation including researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
• Regularly inform the General Manager about the status of implementation of the Business Development Services activities of the organisation through periodic reports, meetings and briefings.
• Prepare all reports and documentation of the organisation's activities
• Carry out any other activities that may be assigned by the General Manager or his delegate.
Qualification Required & Experience
Qualification, Experience and Job Requirements
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Project Management, Economics, Development Studies or other relevant field.
• A Master's degree in any relevant field will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in marketing and, or business development services environment is required.
• Experience in the application of quantitative methods or statistics/familiarity with statistical or data management applications could be an advantage.
• Knowledge of business and project management principles and practices in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, and coordination of people and resources is essential.
How To Apply For The Job
Application Letters (signed by the Applicant) for any of the above positions including CVs, Copies of Relevant Certificates should be submitted to:
24 March, 2020