Global Media Alliance
Job Vacancy For Business Development Executive At Global Media Alliance
• Work with HOD to assess the state of the business and formulate recommendations for business growth.
• Identify new business opportunities that the company can capitalize on.
• Generate reports on market presence research and formulate recommendations on business alignment.
• Attend meetings with prospective clients and partners, develop new relationships, and promote the business.
• Work with other departments to support client engagement.
• Develop concepts, proposals and packages for our existing and potential clients.
• Use SWOT analysis, statistics and financials to assist in business planning.
• Deliver check points to review opportunities and select initiatives to engage in.
• Project management of initiatives that have been identified by the team.
• Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
• Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations on how the company can remain relevant to them.
• Weekly, monthly and quarterly departmental reporting.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Should be able to write winning proposals.
• Should be able to do presentations.
• Should be able to pitch for businesses.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified appliants should send cvs to:
Closing Date: 11 June, 2015