Be at the forefront of driving sales through strategic leads generation to ensure consistent stream of revenue in line with TiGO’s strategic goals.
You will drive and be the key owner to the following responsibilities:
• Prospecting for new corporate subscribers/accounts to join the network to achieve the sales and revenue objectives;
• Developing new business by generating quality leads, making presentations, negotiating and closing sales;
• Providing effective account management of assigned portfolios to guarantee repeat sales, mitigate churn and assure revenue;
• Developing and maintaining a strong service relationship with clients within the individual portfolios;
• Collecting and collating of standard subscriber data/ marketing intelligence to support business growth initiative;
• Informing clients about new products or services from tiGO & optimizing customer contacts and up selling/ cross selling;
• Sharing customer feedback and insights to relevant stakeholders;
• Ensuring payments by all Corporate Clients inside their portfolio;
• Preparing and sending daily, weekly and monthly reports, sales projections and sales activity schedules asked by Business Development Supervisor.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A degree or recognized professional qualification in a business or social science related field;
• At least 2 years sales and business development experience, preferably in an FMCG, financial services and telcos environment;
• At least 2 years driving experience.
• Excellent communication & presentation skills;
• Highly logical & systematic, team player, independent & fast learner;
• Ability to negotiate and close quality corporate sales deals;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and technology-oriented
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online
30 October, 2015
When you join Tigo, you join a team where your skills, ideas and technical know-how can do more than contribute to the bottom-line. You'll be exposed to enormous experience, great network and a workforce full of talents with youthful exuberance.
At Tigo we are all salesmen and we are responsible for our own development. We consider each vacancy as a development opportunity for Tigo Employees and we develop both the business and people together.