• You primary role is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. You must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
• Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is your responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors. Typical work activities New Business Development
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and Brand Sixty Eight to generate new business
• Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present an image that mirrors that of Brand Sixty Eight. Account Management
• briefing other agency staff, such as creative team on client requirements
• attending meetings and sharing ideas at brainstorming sessions, reporting back details of discussions
• writing and proofreading promotional marketing copy
• maintaining information on projects and clients
• meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising or branding requirements
• liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively
• negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of projects and campaigns
• presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification
• writing client reports
• undertaking administration tasks
• arranging and attending meetings
You may be assigned other duties as may be deemed necessary Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Send email to: [email protected] Closing Date:
08 February, 2019