We are looking for an experienced manager with a proven track record in Business Development and prospect management to join our ambitious and energetic team. Our firm is a fast-growing firm providing a full range of sustainable development services to leading companies and governments across Africa.
Our ideal candidate will showcase enthusiasm and a passion for sustainable development, ethical business conduct and the environment.
• Manage Business Development pipeline using CRM application systems
• Identify, engage and manage new prospects in key markets
• Develop and manage winning proposals and presentations
• Manage all business development and marketing materials, ensuring accuracy, consistency and professionalism
Qualification Required & Experience
• Relevant undergraduate or graduate degree
• Experience in business development and proposal writing
• Client management systems
• Knowledge of regional markets, national sustainable development strategies for public sector players and civil society organisations
• Knowledge of regional or global sustainable development trends and standards (e.g. Global Reporting Initiative, Equator Principles, UN global compact and SDGs
• An excellent communicator, able to work in a fast-paced environment and ready to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to develop concept papers, proposals, marketing materials and presentations
• Highly proficient in the use of internet, CRMs, Microsoft Office
Very attractive with a performance-driven component. Dedicated car for business activities.
How to Apply For the Job
Send your CV and short synopsis to:
22 February, 2019