Jislah Financial Services, a finance house regulated by the Bank of Ghana, is seeking, qualified and result-oriented persons for the following position as Business Development Manager
As a member of the executive management team, the business development manager will report the Chief Executive and will source, develop, and execute on partnerships that drive value for JISLAH. Responsibilities
• Pro-actively establish, develop andsaintain a portfolio of corporate and individual clients within the company'arget market, ensuring that new relationships or ongoing requirements of existing clients attain maximum revenue within acceptable risk profile.
• Contribute meaningfully to strategy development.
• Remain up to date on designated specialist industry information.
• Market to existing and potential clients the full complement of products offered by the Finance House, including relationship with other units within the company Qualification Required & Experience Requirements:
• A relevant first degree in the Social Sciences.
• MBA in Marketing/Sales with a minimum of five years of experience in a financial sales role where acquiring and managing relationships have been critical to success.
• Experience in lending propositions preparations/processing
• Competence in analysis of financial information.
• Excellent presentation skills
• High marketing selling proficiency.
• Good knowledge of the products of a Finance Ho
• Ability to interact at a senior level within client's organisation
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Good communication skills
• Ability to negotiate.
• High sense of integrity. Salary:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applications, together with curriculum vitae, should be forwarded to: [email protected] Closing Date:
16 December, 2019