A reputable Medical Facility in Accra is seeking to engage the services of a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER. Job Description
• Increasing the value of current customers whiles attracting new ones.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Analyze market data and develop strategic plans to grow sales within territories.
• Keep informed and provide information on competitive activities.
• Develop and implement sales/marketing strategy.
• Initiate, introduce and negotiate agreements on new concepts and protocols with private medical insurance companies, corporate organizations and medical groups.
• Grow lines of service as defined by management, by developing, gaining, retaining and maintaining relationships with key referral sources.
• Initiate & oversee Occupational Health Screenings.
• Conduct multiple shift in-service programs as needed to ensure effective adoption and utilization of our services.
• Assist Marketing by the development of marketing literature, commercial advertisement, and media relationship. Qualification Required & Experience Education, Experience, and Preferred:
• Minimum, Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
• Three (3) to Five (5) years’ experience in a similar capacity.
• High-level communication skills
• Stakeholder management skills
• Proven ability to negotiate
• Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
• The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
• Working towards meeting and exceeding targets Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Only qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs, three referees of whom must be work-related, one being an immediate boss and a cover letter to: [email protected] NB:
The role being applied for should be the subject of the email. Closing Date:
18 November, 2021 ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED