A reputable Investment banking firm is seeking to employ experienced and motivated professionals to occupy managerial roles in Business Development Manager.
• The professional will drive product development client engagement and generate new business for the services.
• The person will support the company’s st strategy for building a leading investment banking business with a specific but not limited focus on driving the growth of assets under management and general corporate reach by bringing in new business via traditional and new age (social media) channels.
• The person must have a fair knowledge of Fund Management and Debt new capital Markets, in addition to exceptional skill in developing new businesses
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop the Company’s sales and marketing strategy and lead product development
• Manage social media channels and ensure strong visibility of the company, its products, and services as well as activities through active engagement on the social media page
• Research and identify new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships. products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
• Create a sales pipeline by generating leads and seeking out the appropriate contacts in/tor organizations, mass market, and High Net Worth individuals
• Lead the client in client engagement function via presentations, meetings, and online/social media engagement -Develop excellent relations with clients, understand clients’ needs and lead the resolution of client complaints in an effective satisfactory manner.
Qualification Required & Experience
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Finance/Administration or related area from a recognized University.
• Minimum work experience of 3 years in sales/marketing with a financial institution, preferably within the mutual fund/collective investment/trustee industry.
• Practical experience in product/business development -Conversant with social media marketing
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite -Excellent organizational and management skills
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send your CV to:
Apply now by sending your application with the role as subject to:
04 February, 2022