This role will involve advising students on the portfolio of programmes and identifying the most suitable programmes/courses for them depending on their academic and professional background. You will be joining an organization where progression is open to you on a fast track basis.
This role is suitable for those with a drive for entrepreneurship and ambition to succeed. A passion for marketing will also be essential. You will be working with a company that is a local agent for the Institute for Professional & Executive Development (UK). Qualification Required & Experience
• You must have proven experience in offering excellent customer service on a face to face basis, whilst having the ability to secure student applications. You must be confident in dealing with people of all levels and have the ability to quickly and easily build rapport with students. You should also have proven experience working in a target driven environment; you must thrive under pressure and be competitive and willing to work hard to exceed targets.
• Pre-requisite: Degree /HND holder in Marketing
• Essential qualities: Ability to engage with business strategy, ability to think outside the box, entrepreneurial abilities, ability to meet administrative targets, excellent English speaking abilities*, ability to approach and liaise with different people, marketing skills*
• Applicants must be educated to degree or HND level and must have verifiable track record in education and employment.
• If you are ambitious, possess an entrepreneurial spirit, and have a drive to succeed in today’s competitive environment, then IPED is the organization for you.
• Ability develop and deploy effective marketing strategies is essential. How To Apply For The Job
• Please visit www.iped-uk.com
• Click on "current vacancies" on side menu
• Download application form, complete and return to: [email protected]
CVs will not be accepted on their own
Successful applicant will be working from our Kumasi based office but must be willing travel on business assignments as and when required.
This vacancy is managed by IPED Ghana. Please direct all enquiries to:- [email protected]