Company with its partnership in the USA is seeking to employ the services of the following professionals: Business Development / Marketing Officer
We seek an experienced person to plan and execute business initiatives that will advance the mission of the company by taking direct charge of business development and image branding of the company. Responsibilities
• Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
• Seek out the appropriate contacts in an organisation
• Generate leads and cold call prospective customers and carry them through the sales cycle
• Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these needs
• Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
• Draw up client proposals / contracts
• Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them Qualification Required & Experience SKILLS AND SELECTION CRITERIA
• An EMBA or Degree (BA or DBA) in Marketing or entrepreneurial option
• Documented proficiency of at least five (5) years or more experience in business development, sales/marketing (preferably in the education sector
• A history of working with networks and / or with corporations and their management leaders is preferable.
• Must understand how to prioritise their time
• Ability to manage calendar and adjust their schedule as needed.
• Must have basic technical and computer skills.
• Must be a goal-oriented and commission-driven. Salary: GH¢24,000
per annum with other benefits Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Send CV to: [email protected]
Or call us on: 0244-599321 / 0244-652721 Closing Date:
25 March, 2022