QAL is an innovative commercial ‘angel’ investor that seeks to propel Ghanaian start-ups but also restore promising businesses through strategic partnerships that exceed expectations.At Quick Angels, we invest in both potential and existing Ghanaian entrepreneurs by leveraging on our rich experience, strong business networking and expertise to provide strong financial returns (ROI) to entrepreneurs. As a newly incorporated company,the following vacancies are opened to qualified Ghanaians to apply.
Business & Investment Analyst
• Business/Investment Analyst at Quick Angels will be responsible for supporting and leading critical elements of the investment evaluation process including assessment of potential new investment opportunities, analysis for follow on financing and exit transactions for existing portfolio companies.
• Supporting the development of an investment case from the market and competitive analysis through detailed financial modeling of growth potential and performance for entrepreneurial companies
• Working as a core part of the company’s investment team. The Analyst will be actively involved in all areas of Angel’s investing and portfolio management as well as enabling QAL to advance impact investing at the marketplace.
• Central to the positions is the ability to contribute passion and creative ideas to support innovative companies pursuing positives social and environmental outcomes
• Identify and evaluate potential new investments for QAL in a wide variety of sectors with the capability to produce strong triple bottom line returns
• Track and manage pipeline of new potential investments
• Develop detailed financial models and projections to enable and support investment decision making
• Draft investment cases and business plans to support the process of making new investments
• Conduct due diligence on potential investment opportunities
• Manage the process of deal documentation, legal review and financial administration
• Collaborate with legal counsel, accountants, auditors and other service providers to manage investment to closing
• Work alongside QAL investment professionals serving on portfolio company Boards as well as directly with Senior Management Teams of QAL portfolio companies on specific strategic initiatives
• Focus on analytical assessments including pricing analysis,competitive positioning, ROI for new marketing or product development initiatives, COGS analysis and supply chain efficiency
• Support portfolio company follow on fundraising or strategic partnership development by producing investor presentations, drafting business plans and strategic plans
• Support the FAM on monthly financial assessment of portfolio companies through analysis of key financial and business metrics
• Contribute to building knowledge in the field of social and environmental impact through innovation for?profit business models
• Help QAL to increase participation and advance the capital markets for impact investing by participating in industry conferences and relevant events
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least 7 years of relevant experience in Investment banking, Finance Homes, Insurance company, Venture capital or Private Equity Investing firm
• Bachelor’s degree with a strong record of academic and extra curricular achievement
• Professional qualification in Financial and Investment Analysis or CIMA
• MBA in FINANCE or INVESTMENT is also required.
How To Apply For The Job
CV and cover letter should be sent to:
08 May, 2019
• No application shall be accepted in hard-copy
• Applicants can visit www.quickangelsghana.com
for further details.
• All vacancies will expire in a month from the date of publication.
• All applications shall be considered on merit and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
• No agency or recruitment firm is involved in the recruitment process.