• The ideal candidate for this role will report to the Manager- Office of the CEO, and will be required to support the organization by making our workflow more effective, efficient and capable of adapting to an ever-changing environment. (S)He will engage employees to inspire and empower them to provide input into process changes and will also encourage employees to embrace all new processes once implemented.
• Identifying areas of improvement, fully aligned with strategic prioritized areas;
• Challenging the status quo with the purpose of reaching efficiency and quality;
• Preparing and facilitating workshops with the purpose to developing/improving/adapting work flows/processes;
• Documenting existing business processes and propose enhancements
• Identifying KPI’s used to monitor and evaluate all processes;
• Assisting projects by analyzing impact on associated processes;
• Monitoring key processes and evaluating their performance
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering (Industrial / Systems / IT / Network);
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working in the IT or, preferably, Telecoms industry;
• Minimum of two (2) years Process Management experience;
• Excellent understanding of Project Management principles;
• Proven experience of managing projects such as CRM, ERP and Billing;
• Strong knowledge and experience in business processes and driving change.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online
29 January, 2015
When you join Tigo, you join a team where your skills, ideas and technical know-how can do more than contribute to the bottom-line. You'll be exposed to enormous experience, great network and a workforce full of talents with youthful exuberance.
At Tigo we are all salesmen and we are responsible for our own development. We consider each vacancy as a development opportunity for Tigo Employees and we develop both the business and people together.