Southey Contracting LTD is seeking to recruit a Business / Sales Development Manager
• Shall travel extensively to develop new business relationships as well as deepen existing client relationships.
• Generate and follow up on leads with a view of converting them into sales and purchase order
• The Business Development Manager would be required to push all services and products of the Southey Group including Dormac services, Parkhomes, and other products.
• Participate in networking social events organized by Trade Associations, Chamber of Business and Trade Missions both locally and internationally
• Interface with industry and stakeholders to bring in new leads and potential contracts and develop potential clients with the aim of building positive new business opportunities.
• Regularly visit existing relationships
• Keep abreast with trends and changing dynamics in sales and marketing in the business world in particular, e-commerce.
• Conduct research on organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
• Undertake promotional activities to increased brand awareness and promote SCL's services within Ghana and Sub region
• Submit periodic report for management
• Develop, negotiate, strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations
• Research and identify key potential partners to build strategic alliances and synergies for mutual gains
• Undertake surveys to understand SCL’s competition development as well as implement strategies that put SCL ahead of its competitions
Qualification Required & Experience
• The candidate should have a degree in engineering or quantity surveying background
• Minimum 2 years experience in a sales position
• Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
• Have great time management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
• Candidate must have industry knowledge and experience in contracting as well as good understanding of African Market Great eye for details
• Organizational and leadership skills
How To Apply For The Job
Send your detailed CV and proof of qualification to:
18 February, 2022