Under the overall supervision of the Head of Sub Office, Tamale, the Business Support Assistant (G5) will be expected to perform the following duties: Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the Head of Sub-Office in coordinating programmes and operations in Northern Ghana
• Keep calendar of key activities, events, and meetings, and ensure reminders and follow-up actions
• Assist in convening meetings (internal and external) with staff, partners, and stakeholders; and take minutes of meetings.
• Provide protocol support including ensuring hotel reservations and airport pickups for senior management on mission to the sub office.
• Establish and maintain contacts list of partners and key collaborators, liaise by telephone, email and/or whatsapp with the Country Office and external partners and collaborators.
• Receive, screen and log correspondence and bring to the attention of Head of Sub-Office
• Draft, format, register and dispatch official correspondences as may be required and maintain records.
• Follow up on wide ranging issues relating to the functioning of the Sub Office in collaboration with the Sub-Office Units and teams
• Keep track of MOUs, LOUs, FLAs and other agreements or contracts at the field level.
• Perform any other duties as may be provided by Supervisor from time to time. Qualification Required & Experience Minimum Academic Qualifications
• A minimum of first degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Administration, Communications, Public Relations, or any other related qualification.
• A master’s degree in any of the above fields is an added advantage. Desired Experiences for Entry into the role:
• A minimum of four years of progressive work experience in supporting role on programmes and/or operations.
• Demonstrate responsibility, proactiveness and initiative to respond and/or act independently under minimal supervision and general guidance. Ability to think on the spot and use judgment in dealing with unforeseen daily operational challenges. Language:
Fluency and Good Command of the English language is essential. Location:
Tamale How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
18 April, 2022