A reputable Super market located at Labone is seeking a dynamic individual to handle its Butchery Section of the meat market. Job Description The suitable candidate will be required to perform the following duties
• Wait on customers and prepare special cuts of meat upon request.
• Sharpen and adjust cutting equipment
• Receive, inspect, and store meat upon delivery
• Cut, bone, or grind pieces of meat
• Weigh, wrap, and display cuts of meat
• Cut or prepare meats to specification or customer’s orders
• Store meats in refrigerators or freezers at the required temperature
• Keep inventory of meat sales and order meat supplies
• Clean equipment and work areas to maintain health and sanitation standards
• Cut and trim meat from larger, wholesale portions into steaks, chops, roasts, and other cuts.
• Follow sanitation standards when cleaning equipment, counter tops, and working areas in order to prevent meat contamination.
• Track inventory, order supplies, and perform other recordkeeping duties.
• Report to the Head Butcher and perform all other assignments. Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Senior High School Certificate
• Previous working experience in a butchery is required
• Must be able to work with little or no supervision, and have good interpersonal skills Remuneration:
The salary starts at GHS¢800
and is negotiable. Location:
Labone - Accra How To Apply For The Job
Must send their CV, Application Letter, School Certificates and a copy of valid National ID Card (Ghana Card, Voter’s ID, Pasport) by Email to: [email protected]
• Or deliver to our office at No 64/8 Nmati Lane, Labone
• Google map Address - https://goo.gl/maps/WAawANAQXhMMPxGZ6
• Ghana Post Address - GL-026-4125 Closing Date:
08 January, 2022