C.E.O ASSISTANT Station:
Kwame Nkrumah Circle-Accra( Head Office) Responsibilities/ Duties: Summary: The role of the C.E.O Assistant is to ease the pressure of the C.E.O from organizing administrative tasks so that they can spend maximum time on strategic tasks. She will be in charge of managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often in charge of access to the C.E.O. Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
• Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the C.E.O
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
• Organizing events and conferences
• Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
• Managing databases and filing systems
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
• Collating and filing expenses
• And all other duties that the company may deem fit in the effective running of the C.E.O’s office. Qualification Required & Experience Requirement/ Who can Apply:
• Preferably females between the ages of 22-30 and of sound mind, respectful and a professional.
• A diploma or first degree will be preferred.
• Must have at least 3 years’ working experience in same/ similar positions
• Must be presentable, fluent in English and speak at least another language, smart, analytical and administratively inclined.
• Reporting Skills, Dependability, Organizational skills, Confidentiality, Independence, Very good in oral and written Communication, Team player, and Appreciable knowledge in Microsoft Office suite. Salary / Remuneration:
Kwame Nkrumah Circle-Accra( Head Office) How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
10 February, 2019