• Understand the duties of your assigned position during flight and act your best.
• Ensure the satisfaction of passengers by answering questions and offering them assistance.
• Check cabin before take-off to ensure compliance to safety regulations.
• Welcome travelers on board and help them to their seats when necessary.
• Serve food and beverages and sell products.
• Give the “safety” presentation in a well-prepared manner.
• Monitor the cabin frequently for the entire duration of the flight.
• Adhere to established regulations and procedures.
• Remain calm and offer assistance to passengers in the event of an emergency.
• Give particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders etc).
• Prepare accurate reports concerning any significant issues or happenings. Qualification Required & Experience
• Cabin crew certification or training
• Basic skills in MS Office
• Customer-oriented approach
• Clean, professional appearance and healthy constitution
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Cool tempered and patient with aptitude in resolving issues
• SHS, Diploma or NVTI Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Please forward your detail to: [email protected] Closing Date:
03 June, 2022