• Determines requirements by working with customers.
• Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions;
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a degree is required. 1 year work experience is needed. Applicants must have good customer service skills
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Sound independent judgement
How To Apply For The Job
Please forward CV and Application to:
28 February, 2020