• Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
• Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
• Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
• Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
• Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
• Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
• Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system
• Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
• Provide product and service information to customers
• Research required information using available resources
• Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
• Process orders, forms, and application
• Route calls to appropriate resources
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
• Follow up customer calls where necessary
• Upsell products and services
• Complete call logs and reports
Qualification Required & Experience
• Verbal communication
• Phone skills
• Data entry skills
• People skills
• Customer focus
• Customer service
• Attention to detail
• HND or diploma
• 2 years work experience
How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail.
30 July, 2020