• Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
• Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
• Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
• Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
• Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
• Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
• Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs. Qualification Required & Experience
• Strong time management and decision making skills.
• Adaptability and accountability.
• Fluency in multiple languages may be desired.
• Diploma or higher
• A minimum of 1 year work experience Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail. Closing Date:
30 July, 2022