• Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
• Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
• Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
• Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
• Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
• Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
• Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities. Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma / HND / First Degree in relevant field.
• Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking. Salary:
GHS 900-1200 Location:
Spintex How to Apply For the Job
Interested and suitably qualified persons are required to submit their curriculum vitae (CV) to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 January, 2019