Africa World Airlines Limited (AWA) is a new Ghanaian registered private-sector company formed with the sole vision of making air travel an option for majority of travelers within the markets in which we operate.
• Reports to:
Ticketing and Reservations Manager
Accra Job Purpose
• Responsible for incoming calls to the call center, processing reservations and changes in itinerary, making alternative booking arrangements in coordination with reservations support and resolving problems. Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities
• Answer phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
• Provide customers with flight, route and pricing information.
• Research required information using available resources.
• Handle and resolve customer complaints regarding flight reservations and ticketing problems.
• Process reservations, cancelation request and bookings requested by the customers.
• Identify, escalate priority issues and report to the appropriate teams or personnel.
• Route inbound calls to the appropriate resources and follow up complicated customer calls where required.
• Complete call notes and call reports as necessary and updates them.
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
• Record details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
• Perform other duties as assigned. Qualification Required & Experience
• 1st degree from a recognized University.
• At least one (1) year experience in the call centre industry
• Ability to speak French is a plus.
• Experience in Fare Quotes and Reservations.
• Experience in ticket revalidation, rebooking and upgrading.
• Experience in the use of Radixx is a plus. Competencies (Knowledge/Skills/Abilities)
• Strong interpersonal skills – ability to communicate in a very concise and effective manner with customers and supervisors.
• A good listener and able to project a calm, steady demeanour in all interactions
• Stress tolerance and resilience.
• Detail-oriented and self-motivated; able to work and meet deadlines under minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task in an extremely high-paced environment.
• Ability to work late evenings, weekends and other hours as required by the Call Centre schedule.
• Ability to prioritize and execute with a sense of urgency and preciseness.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and individually.
• Ability to learn, understand and communicate the terms of the company’s Contract of Carriage.
• Ability to become proficient in various software and reservation systems used. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Suitable and interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letters to: [email protected] Closing Date:
02 December, 2020
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted