• Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams
• Hire and onboard new employees
• Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
• Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed
• Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
• Measure performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, calls waiting etc.
• Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
• Keep management informed on issues and problems
• Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc/BBA in Business mgt. or related field. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 June, 2020