• Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams
• Hire and onboard new employees
• Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
• Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed
• Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
• Measure performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, calls waiting etc.
• Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
• Keep management informed on issues and problems
• Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/First Degree in Relevant Field
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should send their CVs to:
21 September, 2019