The African Center for Economic Transformation (ACET) has a vacancy for a National Service Person to work with our Monitoring and Evaluation unit.
The African Center for Economic Transformation is a pan-African policy institute based in Accra, Ghana. Established is 2008, ACET undertakes world class research and analysis, provides advisory services to governments across the continent and advocates for the economic transformation agenda. Economic transformation is at the heart of ACET’s work, whereby we seek to support African governments to design and implement transformative policy for long term equitable growth. ACET works with leading development organizations such as the World Bank, OECD, IMF, African Development Bank, and African Union, as well as major foundations and bilateral development agencies.
Terms of Reference
Working closely with the M&E team, the National Service Person support at an institutional and programmatic level. The Service Person will assist in data collection, analysis and reporting on projects and programs.
Specifically, the National Service Person will
• Support the timely preparation of progress updates on project implementation.
• Support the preparation and update of donor briefs and other documents related to MEL.
• Undertake regular data collection against indicators to ensure results produced by the programs are accurately documented.
• Participate in meetings, workshops, seminars, etc., organized by ACET that may require the documentation of MEL content.
• Support internal coordination efforts with other implementing programs.
Qualification Required & Experience
• An undergraduate degree in Development Studies, Economics, Computer Science, or related fields is required.
• Ability to learn and quickly grab new concepts.
• Experience in data collection, analysis and reporting is an asset.
How To Apply For The Job
Please send your application/letter of interest, your curriculum vitae and a reference to:
06 September, 2023
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.