International Organisation working for the protection and promotion of human rights worldwide invites applications from the public for the following job position: Campaign and Communication Co-ordinator Job Purpose
• The job purpose is to lead and co-ordinate the organisation’s Campaigns and Communication in Ghana. Qualification Required & Experience All applicants for this position should have the following:
• A relevant university degree with communication or journalism background. At least 2 years post qualification experience in human rights work.
• Good communication and writing skills.
• Ability to speak at least two local dialects of Ghana would be an advantage.
• Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with journalists in multiple types of media outlets.
• Ability to write, edit and distribute various types of human rights content, including material for a website, social media, press releases. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should please apply enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with two current referees and photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonials.
All applications should be addressed to The Recruitment Officer via email: [email protected] Closing Date:
19 November, 2021