Concerning the openings of a new car rental company in Ghana for short-term and long-term hires, subsidiary of GBH, an 8500 employees group with various activities (automotive, wholesale, industrial activities) located in the FWIm French Guyana, Reunion Island, France, Morocco, Algeria, Ivory Coast, Ghana and China. The Position
You will report directly to the Executive Manager, in direct relations with the company's staff, suppliers and customers, your mission will be to:-
• Manage the fleet and optimize the operations
• Identify the customer's needs and welcome them
• Ensure the respect of car rental procedures
• Manage teams (drivers, cleaners, customer agents) The Mission:
Your mission will overview the following items: Business Management
• Set up market analysis, competitors survey and opportunities to develop
• Set up the rates and commercial policies
• Customer relationships: quotes, rental agreements, need identification and so on.
• Develop business and find new customers
• Update and operate the website and other distribution channels
• Ensure the respect of car rental procedures Fleet Management
• Daily fleet control
• Preventive and effective maintenance of vehicles
• Handle damages and accident reports
• Optimize fleet management upon reservations and ensure its turnover
• Manage the teams operating in the vehicle park Administrative Management
• Ensure a reporting to the executive manager
• Make propositions for the activity's development and enhancement
• Ensure the good application of all procedures Qualification Required & Experience
• From a 3 to 5 years degree with commercial specialization, you have a significant experience, imperatively in car rental business.
• You speak English fluently and can handle computers and software tools
• You have accounting notions, good automotive knowledge, an experience in car operations and an advanced expertise in general terms and conditions and procedures
• With an excellent sense of relationship-building, you are able listen and advise, always available and can easily adapt yourself to all situations.
• You are also procedural, rigorous, organised, reactive and result-oriented.
• Your constant mood and ability to manage stressful situation are the keys necessary to your success in this mission, Being aware of the domestic uses would be significant. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
30 September, 2015