• Career Guidance Counsellor will assist students and parents to make the right subject choices that will lead them to the desired career paths.
• Will assess students suitability for chosen subjects with the school and offer advise.
• Will organise career fairs and introduce resource persons from different professions to students to mentor them.
• Expertise in emotional counseling will also be an advantage Qualification Required & Experience
• An MA in Guidance and Counseling with a BSc in Psychology is preferred.
• At least 5 years Experience in a similar position in an international school is an advantage Location:
East Legon Hills, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Apply with an application letter, a CV with two professional referees to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
06 November, 2015