• To provide career guidance services and counseling to the learners of DTI.
• Advise learners about what courses and educational programs they need for particular careers.
• Aid learners in the job search process by teaching them where to look for open positions and connecting them with job search resources.
• Counsel learners who are considering a career change.
• Evaluate learners' educational and work backgrounds in order to help them determine what they need to do next to achieve their goals.
• Teach job-search skills such as interviewing, resume writing, and networking and help clients practice them.
• Use aptitude tests to help learners get a better idea of their strengths and areas of challenges.
• Plan and develop career guidance programs which provide direct services to learners, staff and parents.
• Implement career development and guidance activities/programs.
• Develop and maintain a career resource center for students aiming at Enhancing Career Development through Partnership between Schools and Employers.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Guidance and Counseling with at least five (5) years’ experience in a similar role
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Good understanding of TVET and Competency-based education
• Management & monitoring knowledge and skills
• Counseling & guidance Skills
• Communication & Listening Skills
How To Apply For The Job
All CV’s and applications letters are to be submitted electronically to:
All applicants should clearly state the role they are applying for in the subject of the email and application letter..
23 June, 2023