• The Officer Cargo Ground Handling & Freighter Operations is responsible for smooth cargo operations at the region through close coordination with the GHA's (Ground Handling Agent) and staff within the region.
• You will develop and implement strategies to enhance services offered while reducing operational unit costs incurred in the region.
• You will monitor and develop adherence to regulations outlined by local authorities and regulatory bodies and ensure strict compliance to IATA regulations.
• Thus you would be required to have an understanding of the IATA Cargo Handling, IATA Cargo Service Manual and DGR regulations.
• You will be in constant contact with Cargo HDQ for smooth coordination of cargo operations and ensure the on time performance and prevent delays by making all arrangements well ahead of time in order to avoid any problems. • You will work to reduce handling costs through continuous renegotiation/reduction, implementing, establishing and monitoring standard operating procedures and service level agreements while ensuring discrepancies and non-conformances and minimised.
• You will implement, establish and monitor standard operating procedure (SOP) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) with the GHA to ensure smooth cargo operations and review them on a regular basis to check if the services offered by GHA is in line with QR expectations.
• You would liase with the Government/ Custom Authorities for obtaining permission, to comply with regulatory issues related to cargo operations.
• You will also ensure that each operations staff/GHA employees possess valid licenses to handle cargo(DG, LAR etc.)
Qualification Required & Experience
• You must be a graduate with 5 to 8 years of airline experience or air freight industry from which a minimum of 2-3 years will be on supervisory level.
• You must have good operations knowledge in A300 and 777F aircraft.
• You must also have good knowledge of Cargo operations, Dangerous Goods regulations, Live Animal Regulations and Perishable cargo handling.
• Good command of written and spoken English is essential.
• You must also be a good communicator with a team oriented personality.
How To Apply For The Job
you will be required to attach your Resume / CV:-
Click Here To Apply Online
12 November, 2015