• Welcoming customers, answering their questions
• Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; operating a cash register.
• Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
• Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
• Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
• Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
• Verifies credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver's license number; operating credit card authorization system. Qualification Required & Experience
• A diploma is needed as well as 3 years working experience. Location:
Tema How to Apply For the Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected]
The position should be indicated as subject of the e-mail Closing Date:
6 June, 2020