• Resolves customer issues and answers questions.
• Bags purchases if needed.
• Processes return transactions.
• Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; and operating a cash register.
• Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
• Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
• Collects payments by accepting cash, cheques, or charge payments from customers and makes change for cash customers.
• Verifies credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver’s license number; and operating credit card authorization systems.
• Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
• Provides pricing information by answering questions.
• Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
• Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Qualification Required & Experience
• Friendly and positive attitude
• Excellent customer service
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to make change
• Basic math skills
• Attention to detail
• SHS graduate
• 0-1 years of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills Location:
Adabraka, Accra How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e - mail Closing Date:
23 July, 2021