• Bank tellers are responsible for handling customer financial transactions like deposits, withdrawals, transfers, money orders, and checking.
• They will know the ins and outs of the bank's systems and policies. Sometimes, they are asked to promote the bank's services, like a special savings account or an additional checking account to customers.
• A bank teller's duties also may include counting cash, answering phones, filing deposit slips and paperwork, managing ATM deposits, and balancing numbers at the end of the day.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Proven working experience in banking, personal banking, retail banking or financial services
• Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash drawers, receipt validators, money counters)
• Strong communication and time management skills
• Customer satisfaction-oriented
1200 to 1700
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
23 February, 2019