• Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; operating a cash register.
• Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
• Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
• Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
• Verifies credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver's license number; operating credit card authorization system.
• Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
• Provides pricing information by answering questions. Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must have an HND or degree as well as 3 years work experience. Salary:
1500 - 1800 Location:
Spintex How To Apply For The Job
All C.V. ‘s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e - mail Closing Date:
20 April, 2019